Friday, December 5, 2008

Sneha Ullal (Interview)


After a long lapse Charming and Sexy Sneha Ullal makes a comeback in “ Kaashh Mere Hote” as the leading lady opposite hot and handsome Kumar Sahil. Sneha Ullal says, “ I am quite excited about this film as I am playing the lead and that too after two years. Although I started my career with Salman Khan but unfortunately it didn’t make much of a headway for me but now I am quite happy about the film and have a very positive attitude as I am looking forward to a greater heights as an actress. Kumar Sahil is a nice guy and it was wonderful to have him as the leading man”.

Sneha Ullal is tall with good eyes. She is happy with her mother but is also fond of companion. She has too much economy of sentiments. On the whole, her social field is limited , she has few friends and she is lucky.

No comments: